Friday, September 07, 2007

Our Bedroom

Belatedly I realize that I have totally forgotten to show you the rest of our house. So without further delay, I present our bedroom....

BEFORE



On Moving Day


Trevan and I decided to buy an unfinished dresser so I could practice finishing furniture. So here is what it looked like before I stained it.



Here it is!




Trevan's mom made the valance, the bed post, the bed skirt, and the vision for the room. She is definitely worth hiring! :)

And here is the dresser! I did a great job, if I do say so myself.

So now you see the paradise we sleep in each night!

Up next, pictures of our bathroom and the guest bedroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shari,

I love your decorating. You got skillz girl. I'm gonna hire you as a consultant when I get my place. Miss ya girl. P.S when r you going to join Facebook? michelle

Anonymous said...

W0W, great job with the dresser. I would love to be able to do that. Was it hard? Did it take a long time?
Ed C.

spo said...

Ed,

It is not terribly hard, just tedious. It involves getting the right brushes and being patient..very patient.

Mine did not come out that well, but in the picture it looks perfect, so I will take that!

Shari