Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tripping

On my way out of the office yesterday my heal got caught on the cuff of my pants and I fell down a flight of twenty steps. My shoes went flying and ripped up the skin on my left shin.

As I was going down (I swear it felt like I fell in slow motion) I was praying that I would not break anything because I am suppose to be leaving for Switzerland in a month.

Overall it was not pretty or funny at the time, but I have really laughed at the whole situation today. Envisioning myself tumbling down the steps, then trying to look dignified as I picked all the stuff that fell out my purse and put my shoes on while my shin was throbbing is kinda funny. I really tried to pretend like nothing had happened as I limped to my car.

It is really great that nothing serious happened and I will be just fine in a couple days.

No comments: