Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Crazy Life

It has been a long time since I have wrote anything at all. Between moving in, sprucing up, job hunting and getting sick for over a week, my life has been quite crazy.

This particular post however, is about a fabulously funny adventure of mine a couple weeks ago. As I mentioned I have been going on various job interviews trying to find the right place to work. On this particular day I was ready early and was sitting on the floor of our den enjoying my breakfast and the Today show.

Trevan walked in with his breakfast and sad on the sofa next to me. Wanting to cuddle with my husband before heading off, I got up off the floor and flopped onto the couch. The next thing I knew, Trevan was yelling "NO!". I quickly got up and looked at my behind...There it was, a half of Trevan's bagel on my backside.
I wanted to take a picture for you right then and there, but I had to rush to my room, throw another pair of pants on and head out to my interview. But as you can see, I did get a picture before washing my pants. Just another day in the life of Shari!

No comments: