Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm TIRED!

Things have been extremely crazy the past couple days.
Friday - find out that grandpa died...slept most of the day to block out the pain.
Sabbath - went to two different churches and hung out with family and friends.
Sunday - after meeting with two groups of friends we were too tired to celebrate the new year.
Monday - went to see grandpa Osborn then drove to Richmond for a walk-through of our house.
Tuesday - closed on the house and started moving things in.
Wednesday - moved into our house and started unpacking.
Thursday - the house has a few more problems than we originally thought so there is a lot more work.
Friday - desperately try to unpack more of the overwhelming boxes. Drove out two hours to meet my brother who was on his way to Tennessee and was bringing my car down.
Sabbath - visit our church for the first time and have practically forgotten most of the people I met today...have to do better than that.

Bottom Line - I AM TIRED! Our house still needs months of work. Anyways. I will keep you updated on all the fun projects we work on.

NOTE: I spoke to my parents who are in Costa Rica for my grandpa's funeral. They said all went well and that the funeral was very well attended (standing room only!) My dad said that my grandma is doing a lot better than they thought and that she is dealing with it really well. I am very happy to hear that! Thanks for your prayers and support.

No comments: