Friday, July 28, 2006

On Food

Although I have nothing profound to say on the subject of food, I will admit...I love eating! For those of you that know me, this is no new revelation. You pretty much know that the only reason I exercise is to stop myself from becoming a balloon.

Lately, I have also developed an obsession with cooking. Not that that obsession translates into actual, tangible food, but I have dreamt up a bunch of recipes in the last couple days that I am dying to try, but haven't the time to make a reality.

The reason I am posting this blog is that I hope you will e-mail me some interesting recipes that you come across, and also to tell you about the link that I have on the sidebar to create your own veggie loaf! I think it is a fun site, even if I have not tried making any of them.

I also love going out to eat...My favorite types of foods are Italian, Chinese and Spanish! So I would really value some good recipes or some good invites!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Life really is all about these thoughtful moments and wacky seemingly uneventful moments. I'm cracking over here in Maryland. Rest assured--your site has been bookmarked!

Love, Nisha

spo said...

Hey Nish,
Love you too! I will be with you soon. Only four more months...counting down the days.