Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Things I do for Love

This weekend Trevan and I drove up to Maryland in order to attend, not one, but two baseball games on two consecutive days. Yes, it was Trevan's idea.

Trevan really loves going to baseball games, so I agreed to go with him to the Nats vs. Brewers game on Sunday (Nats won!!! Go Nats), then the Orioles vd. Yankees game on Monday.

The Sunday game was great. We went with Trevan's cousin Kim, and her fiancé Paul. We were all rooting for the Nats, so it was great to have them win in the bottom of the ninth.

Unfortunately, Trevan is an Orioles fan and I am a Yankees fan, so the Monday game was a bit less fun because the Yankees loss, and I had to endure Trevan being extra loud about the Orioles winning.

All things considered, it was a great weekend and I have the sun-burn to prove it.

No comments: