Thursday, September 07, 2006

Day 1 of 32

Today is different...Something is wrong. The room is empty and the silence threatens to swallow me alive.

As I went pass the security check point in the Oakland airport yesterday, I looked back to catch one last glimpse of my beloved husband. He was crying, so was I. It was the last time I would see him in 32 days. In the two years we have been together we have only been apart for one weekend! Now he has to stay in California to help out in an evangelistic series as part of his seminary training.

I tried being strong, but the harder I try not to cry, the harder I cry. For some of you this might not seem like a terribly unbearable amount of time, but for me it is more than I can bear. I know my limitations, and it appears I have reached my limit.

Trevan said that I was acting as if he were dead...He is not the one that is dead, I am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shari,

I didn't e-mail back because there's not much to tell. My routine is work, home, sleep, church and the occassional going out on weekends. When this routines changes I'll let you know. Take care!!
Michelle R.