Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 5 of 32

A couple weeks ago Trevan and I got new cellphones. Mine kept on dropping calls, so yesterday I drove one hour each way to Portage to get a new phone.

Trevan had called them and spoke to someone who was suppose to put the update in the system. Well the guy did not put it in the system and he was not there yesterday. I drove two hours for nothing!

Supposedly, the guy that Trevan spoke to will be there today so after work I have to drive back to Portage. If Trevan were here I would not have to be dealing with all this driving on my own...

Last night I also noticed that our hallway light was out. Tonight after I get back from Portage I am going to have to climb on a chair and put in a new bulb...

I miss having Trevan around. I don't like dealing with all the house and life work without him...I am back to my single year after college, Miss Independent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey,

You're gonna make it!! You seem to be doing better than day one!! Good job on counting down. . . it will go by faster than you think.

Deidre***