Sunday, October 15, 2006

Day 30 of 32

My mom has spent the whole week with me. It has been a lot of fun! We had a chance to go raspberry picking, got some good apples, and even went out to Warren Dunes. We climbed all the way to the top of the dune and were enjoying the wonderful sunset from the comfort of a tree branch when our serenity was shattered by the realization that we had left the camera in the car!

We went back down and we got to take a couple pictures before the sun went completely down.

Today we are driving back to New Jersey. It is a ten-hour drive and we get on the road at 9:30 in the morning. By 7:30 at night we finally get home and wait for my dad to get back from church. My dad gets home by like nine, and we get to talking for few hours. I have not seen him since December, so we have a lot to talk about. I get to bed by one in the morning, knowing very well that we have to be in church by nine thirty tomorrow morning.

No comments: