Sunday, October 15, 2006

Day 31 of 32

I woke up at 8:00 and have to rush to get to church on-time. All my rushing does not pay off and my mom and I are late.

After church we have a great meal and get ready to leave my parents and drive the four hours to Maryland so I can get to bed early because I have to get up at 4:oo in the morning to pick up Trevan from the airport.

The anticipation is definitely building...

My mom is very sad to see me go. I think she misses having us around more in the winter because there is nothing much to do. My dad prays for me and I get on my way.

When I get to Maryland, however, I remember that I need to get panty hose for the wedding tomorrow, so I need to go to the store. Unfortunately, this little detour ends up taking a lot longer than I had hoped for due to the unexpected surprise of sales! I walked out of the mall with a dress, a shirt, and no panty hose!

By the time I get to Grandma Osborn's house and say my hellos to her and Trevan's dad who is in town for meetings, I am exhausted.

I finally get to bed at 10:30 pm! Tomorrow is the BIG DAY

No comments: