Monday, October 30, 2006

My Mole is Gone!

For as long as I can remember there has been a mole on my left arm. I have resented it, especially when I wear sleeve-less shirts. Today, however, there are stitches where that mole once was. Six stitches to be exact.

Three weeks ago my mole got swollen and changed color. A purple ring of blood formed around it, and I...
Sterilized a needle and poked a whole in it to let the blood out! Not very smart, but effective. A couple days later the mole was almost back to normal. My mother found out about my "emergency bleeding" and advised me to get a doctor to look at it even if I did not think there was anything wrong with it anymore.

Twenty minutes after I walked into the clinic today, my mole was gone. Although the doctor does not suspect anything grave, he sent it for a biopsy anyways. In ten days I go back to get the stitches removed and to find out what that mole really was.

No comments: