Monday, October 23, 2006

Day 32 of 32

Today is the big day! I wake up at 4:00 in the morning to get to the airport by 5:30 when Trevan's plain is suppose to arrive. I want to look my best, and not like I usually look at 5:30 in the morning...Did I mention I am not a morning person?

I get to the airport and patiently wait for Trevan to arrive. There is this weird guy that keeps on looking at me...Maybe he is not weird, maybe he is just not a morning person either!

Finally I see Trevan round the corner and my heart skips a beat...It is finally over, he is back with me again! We hug and kiss and then proceed to wait for this luggage.

An hour later we are back at home in bed for a couple hours before getting out to Kathy's wedding. By the time we wake up to go to the wedding we are both exhausted, but happy to be with each other, and to see some of Trevan's friends.

The wedding is lovely. It started at 11:30 in the morning, and by 5:00 p.m. when we left the reception, the party was just getting started!

We then went to spend some time with Trevan's family at his aunt's house. His grandfather was there, and we had a great time talking with them about Trevan's experiences and grandpa's recovery. About 7:30 that night, Aunt Ivanette sends us all home after a chorus of yawns and sleepy sighs excapes Trevan, Trevan's dad and myself.

By 10:00 the next morning Trevan and I were in the Civic on our way back from Maryland. Needless to say, after that ten hour drive, I am very indisposed to driving anywhere, that will take longer than an hour, until we move in December.

No comments: